- If you are in danger call 911.
- If you are 16-21 and need a place to go because you have left home or were kicked out you can call 631-758-7616.
- If you are 16-24 and have a baby or are pregnant you can call EITHER 631-563-0454 or 631-363-6009.
- All calls are confidential.
- You can just ask for information.
- You CAN leave home if it is unsafe, at Mercy you will be safe.
- You CAN leave Mercy at any time. Once you come you do not have to stay.
- Mercy is not a place for "bad kids" it is a place for youth 16-24 with or without children to come to if they are unable to stay at home and need a safe place.
- You WILL be able to go to your own school, see your friends and family. Mercy is not a group home or a lock down facility.
- Mercy Does not discriminate based on:
Gender Identity or Expression